martes, julio 17, 2007

Una de mis favoritas!!

CRANBERRIES
"Daffodil Lament"

Holding on, that's what I do since I met you.
And it won't be long. Would you notice if I left you?
And it's fine for some 'cause you're not the one,
You're not the one there...There... there... there... there... there...

All night long, laid on my pillow,
These things are wrong.
I can't sleep here!

So lovely, so lovely, so lovely.

I have decided to leave you forever.
I have decided to start things from here.
Thunder and lightning won't change,
What I'm feeling and the daffodils look lovely today,
And the daffodils look lovely today,
Look lovely today.

Ooh, in your eyes I can see the disguise.
Ooh, in your eyes I can see the dismay.
Has anyone seen lightning?
Has anyone looked lovely?
And the daffodils look lovely today,
And the daffodils look lovely today,
Look lovely today...Look lovely, {X 9}

Na, na. Na, na na na...

Fuente: Lyricscafe

Una de mis bandas, bueno, más bien mi banda favorita es The Cranberries. Es el único grupo o solista de quien tengo todos sus cd's o más bien tenía porque me robaron dos (y otros 30 discos más), pero esa es historia de otro post. Me fascinan absolutamente todas sus canciones, aunque el gacho de mi viejito no los puede oir ni en pintura ja ja ja porque dice que cuando oye cantar a Dolores parece que realmente le hace honor a su nombre. Like if I care!!!

2 comentarios:

Mr. Magoo... dijo...

Como crees? esa voz de Dolores O'reardon es , como te dire... mmm, asi aguardientosilla, con el tonito Irlandes, jejeje , como magica? en fin. Buenas rolas, alrato me aviento otra del atico....

Saludos.

Bery dijo...

Magoo:

Ya sé!! yo también opino lo mismo, por eso no le hago caso cuando él la arremeda y canta: zzombee, zzzombe, eh eh eh ejjejejeej.

Saludos y gracias por visitar!